1. Why should I create an account?
Creating a PANDORA account enhances your shopping experience and help us to speed up your ordering process. It also allows you to view your order history, update your newsletter settings and offers you exclusive benefits.
2. I am having technical problems
We recommend that you always have the most up-to-date version of your operating system (e.g. Windows, OSX) and browser (ex: Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer). If you still have problems please contact the PANDORA ONLINE support center through the menu " Need Help?" or email email@example.com provide the following information:
- Details about the problem.
- Screen shots of the error message.
- Which web browser and version you are using
3. I can't sign in to my account
If you can't access your account, please follow the following steps:
- Confirm that you are using the same email and password with which you registered.
- If you don't remember your password, click "forgot your password?" and enter your email address. We will send you an email to remind you your password.
If after this you still cannot access your account, please contact PANDORA ONLINE support through the menu "Need Help?" (Monday to Friday from 9:00 at 6:00 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Details about the problem.
- Screen shots of the error message.
- Description of what you've done to try to solve this problem.
4. Can I return an item purchased from PANDORA ONLINE to a PANDORA Official Store or an authorized retailer?
For returns please see the PANDORA ONLINE return policy.
The return of an item purchased from PANDORA ONLINE is not possible on a PANDORA official store or authorized retailer.
5. Can I exchange an item purchased from PANDORA ONLINE to a PANDORA Official Store or an authorized retailer?
The exchange of an item purchased at PANDORA ONLINE is possible on an official Shop PANDORA, except for purchases of Promotional Campaigns, Sale seasons and Black Fridays actions. Click here to access the contact details of your PANDORA store.
6. Can I request the sending of a catalogue/brochure?
7. PANDORA ONLINE is an authorized dealer?
Yes, PANDORA ONLINE is our official website which sells genuine PANDORA jewellery directly to consumers. Unfortunately due to the quality and popularity of PANDORA jewellery we have become the subject of counterfeiters. By buying from PANDORA ONLINE you can be confident you are purchasing genuine jewellery
To read more about counterfeiting and brand protection policies clickhere
8. Where does the PANDORA ONLINE deliever to?
Pandora ONLINE currently ships to Portugal Continental, Madeira and Azores
9. How can I change details in my account?
To change details in your account, enter the account, and then click My Account where you can change all your personal information and view your orders.
10. Why and how are the PANDORA products hallmarked?
PANDORA products in Portugal are hallmarked by Imprensa Nacional – Casa da Moeda (INCM). Company responsible for the authentication of articles with precious metals. This task with a long tradition is made today, in modern laboratories certified by the Portuguese Institute of Accreditation, which ensures, in terms of punctures (contrasts) that a legal product has the correct amount of platinum, gold or silver. The pure platinum, gold or silver are too malleable to be transformed into jewellery or utensils. So, alloys are created that allow reaching the hardness enough to be worked. The amount of precious metal used in each alloy we call purity of the alloy. The purity is calculated in 1000 parts by weight of alloy. For example, 750/1000 means that in an alloy of 1000 parts, 750 are pure gold. The old name of "Carat" is also used in gold (pure gold has 24 carats (K)). The precious metal alloy with which articles are produced is tested in accordance with the legislation that defines the purity of metals. After the tests, the quality is guaranteed by applying a puncture (contrast) on the object. Below you can see the punctures used to identify articles of silver or gold.
The punctures originally arose in the United Kingdom and were a seal indicating the origin of the jewel. In the United States the equivalent puncturing is the stamp of the creator, and in Denmark the equivalent is the responsibility hallmark. In Portugal, all items in platinum, gold or silver, must have two punctures, the distributor/producer’s hallmark and the hallmark of the INCM Assay Offices, which ensures once again, the amount of noble metal used in alloys.
See the Instituto Nacional Casa da Moeda Table / assay offices / boards of the hallmarks here https://www.incm.pt/portal/uco_marcas.jsp
See the daily price of precious metals Gold and Silver here http://pt.bullion-rates.com/silver.htm
The buyer may , in case of doubt about the authenticity of the hallmarks , resort , for verification purposes , the services of assay offices .
11. Which ring size should I buy?
Clickhere to consult the Guide to sizes.
12. How do I contact the PANDORA ONLINE?
For any question related to the PANDORA ONLINE, please contact us through the "menu Need Help? " (Monday to Friday from 9:00 at 6:00 pm) or email email@example.com
PANDORA ONLINE only answers questions related to the transactions that are made in the system.
13. How do I contact Visão do Tempo, S.A. (official distributor of PANDORA in Portugal) with a general enquiry?
If you have any questions related to the products and/or services of PANDORA (Visão do Tempo, S.A.), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. How do I contact Visão do Tempo, S.A. (official distributor of PANDORA in Portugal) about an in store purchase?
If you have any questions in connection with a purchase made in a store, we recommend that you contact the store directly. Click here to access the contacts from your store.
15. I'm ordering a bracelet, several charms and other items. How will my items be packed?
Your items will be individually packed in the official PANDORA branded kits.
Should you wish to receive your jewellery in a single case to offer, please select the option "I would like to receive my order in a single case".
16. How can I delete my PANDORA ONLINE account?
We're really sorry you want to delete your account. Please send an email to the customer support service of PANDORA ONLINE- email@example.com -and request the removal of your account. Be sure to send this request through the same e-mail with which you registered, so that we can verify the authenticity of the same.
17. Why does my gemstone look different to the image pictured on the PANDORA ONLINE?
The photographs of the products featured on our website are as similar as possible to the article itself. All our jewellery is hand finished with precious stones. Therefore, there may be different details such as small color variations on the gemstones. However, these are details that make your jewellery special and unique.
18. If I submit an order for an item out of stock, what happens to my order?
During busy periods it is possible to place an order for items that are temporarily sold out. In this case, the PANDORA ONLINE reserves the right to cancel your order.
The payment will be returned through the same method in which it was made.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
19. How can I convert my portuguese ring size in to a PANDORA ring size?
Check conversions below:
10 is the equivalent of 50
12 is the equivalent of 52
14 is the equivalent of 54
16 is the equivalent of 56
18 is the equivalent of 58
20 is the equivalent of 60
20. What is the return policy for products purchased on sale?
The return policy for products purchased on sale varies depending on the conditions of the campaigns in which they were acquired. For any additional clarification, please contact us through the "menu “Need Help?" (Monday to Friday from 9:00 at 6:00 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Which are the available payment methods?
PANDORA ONLINE in Portugal currently accepts the following payment methods:
-Visa (credit card)
Make sure you have a PayPal account if you plan to use this means of payment in the PANDORA ONLINE.
Please be advised that Visa payments are subject to the terms and methods of identification requested by the issuing bank of your credit card.
Your order is sent through CTT or the express transport company Chronopost. The delivery will be made on the mode of your choice:
CTT - Valid for all Açores islands except São Miguel
Chronopost - Valid for Mainland, Madeira and São Miguel
- Home delivery - at the time of dispatch of your order, you’ll receive an SMS notification indicating the date of delivery. On the day of delivery you’ll receive a notification
2. Where do you deliver?
Currently PANDORA ONLINE ships to Portugal Continental, Madeira and Azores.
3. How long does it take to deliver a package?
The order will be delivered within 4 to 5 working days on the mainland and between 5 to 6 working days for the Islands, provided that payment has been made till 2:00 pm of the day on which the order has been submitted.
PANDORA ONLINE is not responsible for delays that are unrelated to us..
Orders equal or over €99 qualify for FREE delivery.
You don't have to enter any promotional code. The delivery charge (free shipping) will be applied when the order equals or exceeds €99.
When your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Click on this link to locate your order. You will only be able to locate your order the day after receiving the tracking information.
5. How can I track my order?
When you make an order and the same is submitted you will receive an email with a tracking number. Use this number to track your order on PANDORA ONLINE at my account/Recent Orders/"Find Order".
You will only be able to locate your order the day after receiving the tracking information.
( Only valid for shipments through Chronopost )
1. What is your returns policy?
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from PANDORA ONLINE please send it back to us. You can return any item purchased from PANDORA ONLINE within 30 days of receipt. We will not refund the shipping costs.
PANDORA ONLINE will only accept returns of purchases made from PANDORA ONLINE. Likewise, the official PANDORA stores and authorized retailers will not accept returns of items purchased from PANDORA ONLINE.
The jewellery sets with associated offerings cannot be separated. If you wish to return a set that originated an offer, all items must be returned.
All articles will be checked as soon as they arrive at our warehouse.
If you wish to return an item and exchange it, follow the instructions below.
2. Instructions for returns
If you choose to return your products, please follow the following steps:
- Fill out the Return Form. Put the references of the articles that you want to return and indicate the reason for return. Note that if the form does not accompany the return,
your refund will be issued later, for all the information contained in the same is essential for processing the refund.
- Contact customer service from PANDORA ONLINE if you need help:
Through menu " Need Help? " (Monday to Friday from 9:00 at 6:00 pm)
Have with you the following information: Order No., The items to return, Why do you want to return them
- You will receive an e-mail from email@example.com to confirm the conditions of your return.
- Pack your return and do not forget to include the form required. Note that if the form does not accompany the return your refund will be issued later,
for all the information contained in the same is essential for processing the refund.
- Leave your package at the post office. Keep proof of postage.
- We will process your return as quickly as possible and reimburse you the amount you paid for your article. Note that from the date of receiving a refund, it may take 3-5 business days
to be available in your account. Please contact your bank directly for more information.
3. Can I return an item purchased from PANDORA ONLINE to a PANDORA Store or authorized retailer?
It is not possible to return an item purchased from PANDORA ONLINE on a PANDORA store or authorized retailer. Please return all orders from PANDORA ONLINE according to our return policy. Likewise it is not possible to return on PANDORA ONLINE an article purchased in a store or authorized retailer.
4. Have you received my returned item?
When we receive your return we will send you an email with confirmation of your refund. If you want to confirm the delivery of the articles in our services, please contact PANDORA ONLINE customer service through:
Menu " Need Help? " (Monday to Friday from 9:00 at 6:00 pm)
5. My order of PANDORA jewellery has arrived but is damaged/incomplete. What should I do?
We are so sorry for this situation. Please contact us through the menu "Need help?" or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. I’ve received an incorrect/faulty item or an item is missing. What should I do?
We are so sorry for this situation. Please contact us through the menu " Need help? " or email email@example.com .
7. The price of an item has changed after the date of my purchase. Can I ask for a refund of the difference?
As a retail business, our prices can change without prior notice. Therefore, we do not proceed to the reimbursement of any differences.
8. What is the return policy on PANDORA ONLINE for items on sale?
The returns can be made over a period of 14 days after the date of purchase.
You cannot make exchanges. Contact PANDORA ONLINE through the menu " Need help?" or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on its policies.
9. What happens if I want to Exchange my Gift Set?
It is not possible to exchange the Gift Sets. The Gift Set is a gift associated with a purchase, as such cannot be returned separately. Your return will only be validated after presenting the proof of purchase of your set. It is not allowed to exchange only a few references. See our return policy for more information.
10. The package received was not in condition. Can I return it to the ONLINE STORE?
We recommend that you contact PANDORA’s ONLINE customer service to be provided with the help needed.
11. My return is lost/damaged. How should I proceed?
The responsibilities for damage or loss returns cannot be imputed to PANDORA ONLINE. Please contact the delivery service chosen by you.
WARRANTIES & AFTERSERVICE
1. The PANDORA jewellery has a warranty?
The warranty in PANDORA ONLINE is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase and the scope does not affect the consumer's rights established in Decree-Law 67/2003 of 8 April, together with the amendments introduced by Decree-Law 84/2008 of 21 May.
During the warranty period the product to present manufacturing defects will be repaired free of charge or will be replaced by a similar model in the event that it is not possible to repair . The buyer will have the right to present the item damaged, along with the original of the respective certificate of warranty issued by PANDORA ONLINE and the purchase invoice.
Are excluded from the warranty all the materials subject to breakage (ex: murano beads, pendants, stones), decay, oxidation, loss or misplacement, damage caused through coups, improper use, inadequate maintenance, negligence, improper handling, unauthorized modifications, repairs, accidents or normal wear and tear and damage caused by the use of other products not Pandora in conjunction with these or isolated.
2. Instructions for protecting your jewelry:
- Gold and silver
Gold and silver are soft metals that can suffer wear. In particular, silver tarnishes/oxidizes with time but this process will progress much faster if the silver makes contact with agents such as perfume, chlorine, salt water, creams, sunscreens and makeup. This process of oxidation depends on your routine care and so it is not a manufacturing defect.
- Silver and gold fabrics
The mesh of your bracelets and/or necklaces will naturally over time, extend between 1-2 cm, it is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Construction of the Pandora Bracelet
We recommend the use of two clips and a safety chain on your bracelet in order to extend the life of your jewelry.
- Clasp opening
Never open the bracelet with utensils that may force and/or damage the clasp
The loss of any article or part of it is not covered by the warranty.
Murano glass items, pendants with or without stones are materials subject to breakage, and are not covered by the warranty.
- Oxidation and black rhodium
Oxidation and black rhodium disappear with time. This time depends on how the piece of jewellery is treated. The disappearance of oxidation and black rhodium can be caused by several factors: skin perspiration, chlorine, perfumes, creams, sunscreens, drugs excreted through the skin, cleaning agents and polishing silver. Oxidation and black rhodium disappears is considered normal wear and tear and is not a manufacturing defect.
- Leather and Fabric
Leather and fabric are natural materials that require some care and protection. Never use your piece of leather or fabric in water. It is normal that natural variations occur in the tone; These are merely natural features of leather or fabric. Use your fabric or leather bracelet with a maximum of 7 charms.
- Stones, Pearls, enamel and wood
Pieces with stones, pearls, enamel and wood cannot be exposed to water, high temperatures or cleaning products. The protection existent on wood charms can disappear, but this is the result of normal wear and tear of use, is not considered a manufacturing defect. The pearls and the enamel can only be cleaned with a brush or soft cloth.
- Annual maintenance
Depending on the degree of use, it is recommended that your jewels are examined at least once a year by a goldsmith of the authorised technical Assistance Centre.
Put a very small amount of general non-aggressive cleaning product (e.g. SOAP) and dissolve in warm water; use a soft toothbrush to clean jewellery; Submerge the item in clean water. You must however remember that this method of cleaning should never be used to clean jewellery with pearls. Do not use polishing or cleaning products.
Between the purchase of the product and the yearly maintenance we recommend cleaning your jewellery, however, the same is not covered by the warranty and is performed under previous budget.
3. How should I proceed in case of loss or theft of my PANDORA jewellery?
The warranty does not give right to replacement or reimbursement for lost or stolen articles. We recommend the use of a safety chain on bracelets and that you a make an insurance for your jewellery. The natural wear and tear, discoloration, mishandling and oxidation are not under warranty.
4. The PANDORA jewellery can be repaired?
Depending on the existing damage, your PANDORA jewellery can be repaired. For more information contact the authorised technical Assistance Centre in Portugal through the e-mail ATPandoraonline@visaodotempo.pt
5. The jewellery got damaged, what can I do?
Contact your store or your PANDORA authorized retailer. An assessment will be made of your jewellery and if the same can be repaired they will sent it to our technical assistance Center. You can also reference it to PANDORA ONLINE by filling out the form for after-sales service
- Within the warranty period -During the warranty period the product to present manufacturing defects will be repaired free of charge or will be replaced by a similar model in cases where it is not possible to repair. (See warranty statement)
- Outside the warranty period – you will be presented with a budget with the value of the repair and shipping charges.All costs will be paid on a Pandora store or authorized retailer
6. My jewellery got damaged and I no longer have the receipt, what can I do?
Contact your store or your PANDORA authorized retailer. An assessment will be made of your jewellery and if the same can be repaired they will sent it to our technical assistance Center. You can also reference it to PANDORA ONLINE filling the form for after-sales service. You will be presented with a budget with the value of the repair and shipping charges.
All costs will be paid on a Pandora Store or authorized retailer
1. How do I place an order?
To place an order select the desired items and add them to your shopping cart. Once your selection is complete, follow the instructions on the page to submit your order. You have to create an account or to register an account. As soon as you finalize your order, you’ll receive an automatic e-mail with the confirmation.
2. How can I pay for my order?
You can make the payment through ATM, PayPal or Visa. These payment methods are 100% safe. All personal and payment information is encrypted and secure. Payments are managed by PayPal, our partner.
3. What happens after I have placed my order?
Once you have completed your order, you will receive an email notification confirming the same. All personal and payment information will be verified and if a problem arises we will contact you.
4. How can I track my order?
When placing an order, you will receive a tracking number once the order is ready for sending. Use this number to track your order on Chronopost. You will only be able to locate your order the next business day after receiving the tracking information.
5. Can I amend my order?
Fortunately our orders are processed very quickly. Therefore, after receiving the confirmation email, your order can no longer be corrected.
6. Can I cancel my order?
Fortunately our orders are processed very quickly. Therefore, after receiving the confirmation email, your order cannot be cancelled.
7. How secure is my order?
Your order is protected by VeriSign, which ensures the protection of more than 500,000 Web servers worldwide, through a rigorous authentication and encryption. VeriSign is the leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate Authority enabling secure e-commerce pages and communication between websites, intranets, and extranets.
8. My payment has been declined.
- Confirm the details of your credit card on your account to ensure that the information is correct. Ex: the expiry date or billing address.
- Verify if the security code is correct – are the 3 digits on the back of your credit card.
- Your payment may have been rejected by your bank – please check this situation with them.
- If you've verified all previous situations, we suggest you try to pay with another credit card.
- If you've tried all the options listed above and still have problems, please contact PANDORA ONLINE customer service through the menu " Need Help? " (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm) or email email@example.com providing as much information as possible.
9. Can I change my billing address after you have placed my order?
Fortunately our orders are processed very quickly. Therefore, it is not possible to make any change in the billing address after submitting your order. For more information contact customer service:
• Menu "Need Help?" (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Can I change the delivery address after you have placed my order?
Fortunately our orders are processed very quickly. Therefore, it is not possible to make delivery address changes. However, you can contact Chronopost and they may allow the delivery in an alternative address. PANDORA ONLINE cannot be held liable for any delays that occur in deliveries, if there has been changes to the delivery address and we're not giving any compensation.
11. If you order any article that does not exist in stock, what happens to my order?
During busy periods it is possible to order some items which may just have gone out of stock. In this case, PANDORA ONLINE reserves the right to cancel your order. The payment will be returned through the same way in which it was made.
We apologize for any inconvenience.